Low Slope Roofing – System Selection and Design Criteria
Presented by Johns Manville – 1 AIA LU/HSW
WHEN: Thursday June 24 at 4:00m – 5:00 pm
WHERE : Virtual
System Selection and Design Criteria (Wind uplift, energy efficiency, code requirements, overview of 6 primary membranes): BURSI – LL SSD
- Gain a better understanding of what questions to ask during the design phase of a roofing project.
- Understand the difference between wind speed and wind uplift and gain an appreciation for factors that influence wind uplift calculations.
- Review benefits and drawbacks of cool roofing design.
- Review primary code considerations and how different roofing materials can meet specific requirements.
- Strengths and weakness of low slope roofing solutions.
2021 June - Johns Manville